Social Media Help Desk
Need help with understanding social media, Our Social Media help desk and social media knowledge base can help your business and gain more sales.
What is Facebook?
While talking about the social media, the first and the most common means of social media that comes in mind is none other than the Facebook. All of us use it so often as a social media.
How can Facebook help my business?
Should I set up a business page in Facebook?
In order to expand and develop a business, creating a Facebook business page can be of much help. Setting up a business page on Facebook is a very easy job. It’s as easy as creating a normal profile. Only the details of the business need to be given. Therefore, without hesitation, this can be done instantly for the growth of any business.
How often should I post content into Facebook?
Facebook page is open for posting as often as one likes. For a business organisation, posts should be given at a regular interval to update the clients and customers. This interval will depend on upon the frequency of new production and the realisation of the customers’ demands and needs.
How to get likes on Facebook?
In order to get a maximum number of likes on Facebook, the most important factor is to interact directly with the customers. Only when the needs of the customers will be understood properly and will be met with efficiency, they will find their expectations fulfilled and hence they will like the business’ products or services. Therefore regular updates and feedback from the customers are a must for getting more likes.
What is LinkedIn?
LinkedIn is a business-oriented social networking service. It is a social media networking site designed specifically for the business community. The goal of the site is to allow registered members to establish and document networks of people they know and trust professionally.
How can LinkedIn help my business?
As LinkedIn is specially designed for the business organisations, it can be of much use in the following ways:-
- User networking – Users create a profile and connects to each other in LinkedIn and hence real-world professional relationships can be built up by them. The invite can invite as many users as he wants without being marked as spam.
- Other applications connected – LinkedIn enabled an “applications platform” that allows other online services to be embedded within a member’s profile page. This increases connectivity and networking too.
- Group formation – LinkedIn also supports the formation of interest groups that are employment related and discuss topics about professional and business development issues.
- Product and service listings- When typing the name of a given company in the search box, statistics about the company are provided and details meeting customers’ needs are also focused.
- Job and recruitment listings – LinkedIn helps to get more and more employee and hence expand the organisations.
- Advertising and research – LinkedIn launched LinkedIn Direct Ads as a form of sponsored advertising as a potential sample for business-to-business research that will be useful for advertising.
Should I set up company page on LinkedIn?
Setting up a company page in LinkedIn can go to a great length in expanding the business. It can be a very effective idea to have a business page in this site owing to all the above discussed advantages it offers to make your business grow.
Add content into LinkedIn, is worthwhile
Adding content into LinkedIn is always worthwhile as it makes it easy by attractive content to get in touch with more and more useful customers and other business ideas as well. LinkedIn groups are the best to connect to like-minded people and hence adding quality content will always help you attract more such groups. Besides putting your group websites and profile in the welcome message of a LinkedIn group can quickly lead people to your business organisation.
How often should I add content to LinkedIn to get noticed?
Regular updating of content will definitely help in getting the interest of more and more people. Instead of spending huge money to the people, a weekly message in a group is a much useful networking trick. The frequency of adding content will obviously depend on the activity of your network or groups so that it does not look as spam.
What is Tumblr?
Have you ever tried Tumblr for expanding your business? If not, it’s time to do so. Founded by David Karp in 2007 and owned by Yahoo since 2013, Tumblr is a microblogging platform and social networking website service that allows users to post multimedia and other content to a short-form blog. Users can make their blogs private as well as follow other users’ blogs. These blogs can be managed through the following:-
- Dashboard which is used to upload text posts, images, video, quotes, or links to their blog with a click of a button displayed at the top of the dashboard users can comment, reblog and like posts from other blogs that appear on their dashboard.
- A queue which means scheduling to delay posts that they make. Spreading them in specific time like even days.
- Tags which help the audience find posts about certain topics
- HTML editing that allows users to edit their blog’s theme
How can Tumblr help my business?
Tumblr can be of much use to make your business grow much faster in the following ways:
- Easy access to needs- Through dashboard click and tags, links are connected. They also allow the users to connect to Twitter and Facebook accounts and thus it will also be sent as a tweet and a status update.
- Visibility and rankings- As Tumblr blogs can be accessed directly on the web, it helps in having more web traffic and enhances visibility.
- Custom Domain name- This helps in creating a primary website or blog for your business in Tumblr through which people can reach you and come to know about your business much easily.
- Availability on Mobile- If your website doesn’t have a mobile access, the Tumblr blog gives your business the mobile availability and access thus making you much more reachable to clients.
- Easy to get details- This can be done by suing Google Analytics to which the Tumblr blog is connected.
- Reduces cost- As Tumblr blogs are initially free to use, it reduces much cost on the marketing of the brand and thus helps in enhancing the traffic.
What are best types of articles to be used in Tumblr?
In order to have the best kind of blog or article in Tumblr, photos of the products or services must be there to attract more traffic. And of course, an informative and interesting short description of the product or service is a must that should capture the interest of the audience.
How often should I post on to Tumblr?
There can be no rule about the frequency of posting on Tumblr but twice a week, especially on weekends, can be advised.
What is Twitter?
The term “Twitter; originally means the chirping of a bird with repeated light tremulous sounds. In social media, it is meant to be the chirping sounds made by human beings. It denotes an online social networking service that enables users to send and read short 140-character messages called “tweets”. Registered users can read and post tweets, but those who are unregistered can only read them. Users access Twitter through the website interface, SMS or mobile device app.
How can Twitter help my business?
Twitter is the easiest way of conveying any message to a large number of followers. Therefore, this social media can help a lot in expanding your business in the following ways:-
- Instant reaching out to customers- Tweet reaches the customers instantly if they are also logged in their accounts. Hence sending any information or updates becomes very easy.
- Judging reactions- In Twitter, the reactions of customers can be understood when they respond to the tweets and hence judging their needs becomes much easier and so product quality development becomes easier.
- Product marketing-As the reactions of customers are available socially on Twitter, any positive feedback helps in a lot of product marketing.
- Growth – A single positive publicity from any customer through tweet brings in a lot of other customers and thus expands the business.
How often should I tweet?
The frequency of tweet should not be too high which may make them sound desperate or too low which may make them obsolete. Therefore judging the customers’ feedback, the business organisations should tweet at the properly regulated intervals.
What is a #hashtag?
Using the hashtag symbol # before a relevant word/words in Tweet categorise them and help
Should I change the egg icon to personal one?
On joining Twitter, the first image is the egg icon which needs to be definitely changed to a personal one to show you are a genuine, frequent and reliable user of Twitter
Why adding a personal header image to Twitter rather than no image
Adding a personal header image is a must to increase your business reliability and bring in more followers.
What is Pinterest?
Pinterest is a social media platform that acts as a personalised site and which can be used very much for promoting and expanding any kind of business.It is a free website where registered users can upload, save, sort, and manage images that are called ‘pins’ and also other media content like videos through collections known as pinboards.
What is best type of content to post on Pinterest?
The type of content which best suits the Pinterest and brings in the largest attention may be summed up as follows:
- Informative and selective
- Descriptive, especially images
- Suitability to needs
- Having Rich Pins
- Easy to understand
Who uses Pinterest, men or women?
Though previously Pinterest was well-known for its use by women, surveys show that this is gradually changing in the present day scenario. In some places, the use of Pinterest by men has almost doubled by 2014. In some places, it has become equal with the share of women. This helps in business firms in reaching out to both men and women consumers and clients equally on Pinterest. So, what is important is to channelize the pins according to the need of consumers by the particular product or service.
How can Pinterest help my business?
Pinterest also allows businesses to create pages that serve as a ‘virtual storefront’ aimed at promoting their companies online. Surveys show that Pinterest is the most effective in driving sales than any other kind of social media due to the following reasons:-
- Analytical details for business accounts- When a business account is created on Pinterest, it gives all the analytical details of the business related topics which cannot be achieved in other social media Thus it helps in making your business much better with providing useful information.
- Rich Pins- The introduction of ‘rich pins’ by the Pinterest group has obviously enhanced the growth of business organisations as these are the pins which leads to the company website with a single click. For selling the products or services, the pins shows the details of them including prices, discounts and related notifications.
- Genuinely- As your business account is reviewed by the Pinterest team, you get a complete trust and genuinely certificates which again attracts more traffic to our account and pins.
- Build relation- Pinterest helps to draw the attention of highly engaged users who can even help you in building groups and communities and thus interact with them for building long term relations and understanding their needs and demands. • Who uses Pinterest, men or women?